OUR CONTRACT TERMS
At the time of making the reservation will require a deposit of 30% per customer of the total budget or the total accommodation if this percentage does not cover it. A larger deposit could be requested in cases where this is agreed between the parties when setting the species and duration of the safari.
The remainder of the payment will be made before the beginning of the safari and the balance at the end of the hunt, before leaving the country, unless previously agreed in writing. Prices are subject to variations depending on the US Dollar versus Rand exchange rate. Any modification will be notified in advance to the clients.
Only cash or traveler's cheques will be accepted. Payment by personal stubs or credit card must be agreed in writing in advance (payment by credit card carries the bonus of the commission that the bank makes for the service which is between 3 and 5%).
A deposit delivered can not be reimbursed for the cancellation of a safari but it will be kept as a reserve for other dates to be agreed on, and in which the rates for the following year will apply if agreed. If it were for justifiable major reason, exceptions to this rule could be contemplated and the deposit refunded, with a 40% charge for cancellation and processing. Safari costs start on the day stipulated in the contract and end on the last stipulated day. No refunds will be made for late arrivals nor early departures. A safari will be considered booked only after receiving the payment of the deposit.
They are at the discretion of the client and of course optional but it is customary to tip the staff and the professional hunter at the end of the safari.
- All meals and snacks (3 meals a day)
- Accommodation during the contracted dates including indirect taxes.
- Water and soft drinks
- Daily Laundry service
- Guide Services with a licensed and experienced Professional Hunter
- Use of well - equipped 4x4 hunting vehicles
- Trackers, Skinners and camp staff
- Field preparation of the trophies
- Hunting licenses, export permits from South Africa with the exception of those TOPS and CITES permits that were necessary.
- Travel by aeroplane
- Accommodation and / or trips made before or after the dates contracted for the safari
- Tickets to national parks or other visits
- Special requests for food, tobacco, etc.
- Rental of weapons or ammunition (Available at the price of $ 50 / day and Ammunition at $3 per shot).
- Dip and Pack, taxidermy, shipping and insurance of the trophies from the port of departure until delivery to the client or your local taxidermist.
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips to staff
- Medical rescue service or air rescue
- Airport arrival or departure rates
- Price of the bait on the cat hunts
African Origin Safaris and its staff decline any responsibility for any illness, accident or any type of loss or damage that occurred during the safari nor for any expense arising from such events.
It is therefore recommended to have medical and travel insurance that covers the activity to be carried out. You can also if the client so wishes, hire a rescue and medical evacuation service.
The professional hunter will put in all the means to find the desired species and achieve that that the hunter has the best chance to make the harvest of the desired species.
The effort to obtain the desired species may include, depending on the circumstances, the need to move the hunter to other hunting grounds and camps. In spite of everything, hunting is hunting and therefore it is understood that we can never guarantee 100% that all the desired animals will be collected.
In the field the final word corresponds to the professional hunter and this will put all the means to track and recover the wounded animals.
If blood is found from an animal, it will be considered as injured and will be charged in full as killed.
African Origin Safaris performs hunting videos every season with the sets of its clients as well as CDs with photographs.
We understand that by default our esteemed clients consent that some moments of their safari be recorded and photographed with the promotional purposes outlined.
African Origin Safaris wants to record that the transfer of these scenes does not imply any economic compensation or any kind of benefit for our clients or the hunters who star in the scenes and that the entire video is made for promotional purposes only.
If any client does not want their images or photographs to be used, we ask that you make us aware in writing to avoid misuse. Thank you for your co-operation.